While we support the Media's freedom of expression and right to information, the Manila Polo Club is a private entity with an exclusive membership. The privacy and security of our Club members is of utmost importance to us. When Media representatives enter Club Property, please be mindful of the following guidelines and restrictions.
- All Media representatives with photo, radio, video and/or TV equipment MUST be accompanied by an assigned Public Relations and/or Manila Polo Club escort at ALL TIMES while on Manila Polo Club Property.
- All photo/radio/video/TV Media representatives are to remain in certain low-traffic public areas only. They are not allowed in high-traffic areas of THE ROTUNDA, DRIVEWAY, SPORTS LOUNGE, SWIMMING POOLS, PLAYING FIELDS AND PLAYING COURTS>span.
- All photo/radio/video/TV Media representatives are never allowed in any restricted areas except by special permission from Public Relations.
- Taping, filming and photographing inside Manila Polo Club are not allowed, except by special permission from both Public Relations and the performers/event organizers/celebrants involved. Proper endorsement in the form of a conforme (signed by sponsoring member and media representative) must be secured prior the actual taping, filming and photographing.
- Media representatives and all associated production activities are not allowed to inconvenience Club members and guests in any way.
- Media representatives may interview guests with only the explicit consent of the guest and Public Relations.
- No photo, audio or video that identifies Manila Polo Club as the location may be taken. No mention must be made of the Club in any media release.
- Violation of any of these conditions will result in immediate cessation of production activity and the confiscation of the recorded media.
- Club members and sponsors who endorsed the media representatives caught in violation of these conditions will be held accountable and face appropriate penalties and restrictions.