Special guest members are heads of missions of the diplomatic corps and international organizations based in the Philippines and listed as such by the Department of Foreign Affairs, and who have, subject to the Club Rules and Regulations, been accorded special guest membership status by the Board of Directors. Special Guest member shall only be entitled to use all facilities and privileges of the Club subject to Club Rules and Regulations. Special Guest member need not be a proprietary member of the Club. The terms and conditions of admission of such special guest member shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
1. Accomplishment of the Application Form including the Proposer and Seconder Forms.
2. One time fee of One Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php100,000.00), non-refundable.
3. Three (3) month deposit in dues amounting to Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (Php22,500.00), refundable without interest upon resignation from the Club.
1. The name of the applicant shall be posted in the Club House for a period of four (4) consecutive weeks.
2. The applicant shall be interviewed personally by three (3) members of the Membership Committee prior to the endorsement of his/her application to the Board of Directors.
3. Following Club tradition, the applicant is required to meet the Members of the Board of Directors and the Membership Committee, together with his/her spouse, proposer and/or seconder, during a cocktail meeting.
Total time from application to induction: two (2) months